To help you get started on your journey towards mastering Microsoft 365 we invite you for a 5- day challenge to develop a habit for Microsoft 365.
With this challenge you will bypass some of the obstacles that you might have for getting started learning Microsoft 365, such as: lack of time, limiting self beliefs in relation to IT, finding Microsoft 365 too complex, not knowing where to start.
Your participation in the challenge requires the following of you:
- You need to decide on one of the habits we currently offer (see this page) as well as the week you want to run the challenge
- You sign up through the link below, and we will then confirm via the chat in Teams.
- We will then provide you with the information you need to make sure you are set up correctly to perform the habit properly
- On the Monday of your challenge week, you make sure to perform the habit. We will reach out to you to check how you have been doing.
- You do the same for the rest of the week.
- The following week we follow up on the results of the challenge, and evaluate how you fared.
Sounds good? Ready to sign up?
The habits we offer for the free 5 day challenge
We currently offer the following habits for you to choose from:
Habit #1. Plan your daily tasks
With this habit you get to, among the first things in the morning, select which tasks you should prioritize for the day ahead to work on and complete.
Habit #2. Set up a notes page for each workday
This habit will make sure that you have a place to quickly insert the loose information that come your way during the day. Screenshots, written texts, quick calculations, and similar information taking that makes your daily work easier.